Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Focus

Did you ever have one of those eye-opening experiences that shows you a side of yourself that you may have been ignoring? I think I just had one of those. For awhile now I would have considered myself a very focused person. I had a goal and I worked towards it. But recently I've let my life kind of live it self...and I've been happier. A lot happier actually.

But there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. After eating crap the past few days, (I don't think I've even had one meal that you could consider an actual meal), being somewhat relaxed about completing homework and working way too much I have realized that some focus is needed.

So I'll focus a little more on my homework and following a healthy diet. But I'm not striving for being perfect all the time. And I think I will have to evaluate my work schedule and see where I need to cut back. There are so many amazing things happening in my life right now, I don't want to miss any of them, but if I have to, I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment