Monday, December 15, 2008

Longwood Gardens

Anyone who knows me that I find myself completely at ease behind a camera. I usually have a camera on me all the time, whether its my Digital SLR or just my digital point and shoot. So this first entry is of a place that you will often find me, snapping away.

Longwood Gardens

Longwood Gardens is quite possibly my favorite place in the world. I think I have close to 2,000 photos from there, well probably more now that I think about it.

I think its a combination of the beauty found there and the fact that I always see something I hadn't seen the trip before. I haven't been back in awhile, I'm thinking a trip might need to be planned for the future.

Though summer will always be my favorite season at the gardens, there is something to be loved by the beauty found there during the Christmas season. I've always loved Christmas, so why wouldn't I love the combination of my favorite season and favorite place?

Longwood breaks out the Christmas decorations, brings in the Christmas Trees and so much more. They book entertainment to really bring the season alive and I never leave there with anything but great memories.

So if you find yourself with some time to spare, swing by Longwood Gardens. Its so much more than just a garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment