Thursday, March 12, 2009

Research

So I've spent the past two days consumed by research. For two reasons really, one I'm amazed at how passionate I am about doing this study and two because I know that if I get ahead on this I'll be able to catch a movie with Kenny next weekend. How is it that I'm incredibly focused on school and totally smitten with a boy at the same time? I really am looking forward to getting to know Kenny, I think he'll be a great addition to my group of friends and even if he just turns out to be a friend...he can always make me smile, which is a bonus in my eyes.

So instead of staying up to 2:30 trying to find articles, I'm going to call it a night. Next week I have to scour the campus for faculty members to sit on my committee. That should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment